NOVESTRA: 93.4% OF BOOK VALUES CONSTITUTE CASH/ CASH EQUIVALENTS AND STRATEGIC HOLDINGS
Of the total book values at year-end, 93.4% relate to cash/cash equivalents and strategic holdings. The remaining 6.6% corresponding to book values of MSEK 24.3, i.e. approx. SEK 1 per share, constitute holdings in companies which, during this year, AB Novestra intends to sell or in which there will be a complete write- down of values. This process has already begun by the sale of Novestra’s holding in Comintell Holding AB to its founders.
“On account of enquiries at yesterday’s investor presentation, we want to make clear the fact that the strategic holdings now constitute a very large part of our book values and that all of these holdings were either cash flow positive or fully financed at the turn of the year,” says Novestra’s CFO, Nils Bengtsson.
For further information please contact Nils Bengtsson, CFO, AB Novestra, Tel. +46 8 545 017 50.
About AB Novestra
Novestra is an independent venture capital investment company with focus on investments in growth companies providing enabling network technologies and services for the communications industry. Novestra’s portfolio of companies includes B2 Bredband AB, Continuum Group Ltd, myPublisher, Inc., Netsurvey AB, Qbranch AB and Strax Holdings, Inc. Novestra’s shares are listed on the O-List of Stockholmsbörsen.
For information regarding AB Novestra, please see www.novestra.com